Benvenuto Class 2013
Welcome to our MBA community at Manchester Business School.
Just want to share some tips I found useful as an MBA Student here.
1. Be Different: We all love diversity (and it does not limit to only nationality but for opinions as well) and you will learn more out of each other.
2. Be Curious: You might say that it’s non of my business but hey it might come in handy one day! I encourage you *wink
3. Open up: So that you will learn a lot of things. Have you ever heard ‘when one door closes, another door opens?’ This is it!
4. Make connection: I know you all love this but if you don’t. At least make connection to the people you will have to work with or want to work with in the future. Believe me, you will find this useful later.
5. Give suggestion to the problem: Complaining is easy but the person who gives solution is our hero
6. Have fun in whatever you do
Picture Source: Gettyimages
Hope you have a blast during your time here!!!!!!